UT Alamo Interprofessional Emergency Medicine Symposium Poster Presentation
Inaugural AIEMS poster presentations
Posters will be accepted in the following category:
- Emergency Medicine
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 1, 2019
Send abstract in Word document format via e-mail to UT Health San Antonio Office of CME: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification regarding acceptance of abstracts will be e-mailed to the submitting author by April 12th, 2019.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS:
Prior to submitting the abstract, each author must complete their financial disclosure via the link below. The UT Health San Antonio Office of Continuing Medical Education will be ensuring that financial disclosures are completed before official acceptance of the abstract. Be sure to note the title of the CME activity as “AIEMS” when completing the disclosure. Failure to note this critical information on your financial disclosure will delay official acceptance.
- Submissions must be original. Previously published work is not permissible.
- Studies must be complete at the time of submission.
- Case reports and case series should have a minimum of 6 months follow-up at the time of submission.
- Conflict of Interest/Financial Disclosure must be completed at the time of submission.
- One author listed on the poster must be registered and present at the symposium. All medical providers are encouraged to submit (i.e. residents, fellows, faculty attendings, PA, NP, RN, Allied Health).
- Commercial terminology is prohibited.
- Do not include identifiable information. Follow general HIPAA guidelines.
- Posters must include all authors and institution.
- Required Poster Dimensions: 32 in x 72 in X-Banner Poster (includes metal stand/framing) = $ 84.95 at UT Health San Antonio Print Shop. Participants are required to include X- Banner Metal Framing with their posters.
- Larger sizes will be disqualified.
- Accepted participants are responsible for the production and printing of their poster.
- Please complete all of the following sections. Limit abstract to one 8 ½ x 11 page.
- Authors (First Name/Last Name/email address/telephone)
- Introduction (Aim/Purpose)
For your convenience, services are available through the UT Health San Antonio Print Services.